Happy Friday witnesses! I’m back with another podcast episode. This time I brought another friend, Dr. Natalie McMahon aka Phoebe Mac. She is a philanthropist, advocate for autism, music artist, and educator. We met when I worked at City Colleges.
Once I realized how awesome she was, I knew I had to have her in my corner. This lady teaches ESL (English as a second language), provides food to the hungry, and supplies for the homeless. She is also a loving mother and wife. That’s an impressive resume.
So sit back and listen to her story. Join her mission to make the lives of the less fortunate better. Donate if you can, and if you can’t, share the link on your social media channels. Until next time, there are tales to be told, and I will bear witness. https://www.canwillhelpfoundation.org/donate
The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 016: In Theaters October 2021 – The Story Monster Podcast
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 016: In Theaters October 2021
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 015: NEW Streaming Content October 2021
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 014: Trese Review
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 013: The Walking Dead, Season 10
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 012: Chris Margetis from The Manson Brothers Midnight Zombie Massacre