There’s been a debate for hundreds of years about which is better. Werewolves or Vampires? Well I’m here to put all that to rest and declare that werewolves are more awesome! Period. So when I saw the trailer for Werewolves Within, I was sold. Two of my favorite genres, horror and comedy, working together to change the world.
So should you watch it? Hell yeah. It’s a nice little way to pass the time. There’s a murder mystery or two, or more. Oh yeah and a big ass Lycan running around trying to eat everyone. Its a simple narrative with a small cast, nothing Oscar worthy, or over-the-top. Every character was given significant screen time, but not enough to give them depth.
Which is common in such films because a lot of people are going to die and not be around. Still, there was enough interest to make me want to learn more about them. I was surprised by the amount of action as well as suspense. If you want to check it out, I recommend you rent instead of buying. Werewolves Within is a movie worthy of a 6.5 out of 10. If you’d like to hear my spoiler review, click the podcast link down below.
The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 019: Spiderman No Way Home – The Story Monster Podcast
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 019: Spiderman No Way Home
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 018: Hit the Reset Button
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 017: Halloween Kills (2021) Review
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 016: In Theaters October 2021
- The Story Monster Podcast – Episode 015: NEW Streaming Content October 2021